Who We Are
YHTCF is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the economic development and vitality of Chagrin Falls’ business district and preserving the lifestyle and historic character of Chagrin Falls.
Get in touch with us if you would like to volunteer or hear more about our upcoming events!
Email: Connie Sincaglia
Write: P.O. Box 335, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
83 North Main Street
Open daily 11 AM to 3 PM April through early October. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
We have a friendly staff at Township Hall who assist our many visitors each year. We provide information, helpful brochures, direction and the history of our village.
We want to bring more business to the village and surrounding areas by hosting events, providing information and continuing to make Chagrin Falls a destination location.
Design, Beautification & Preservation
We provide flowers in summer and greens in winter for 52 urns at business storefronts.
Promotional Events Include:
- Chagrin on Tap: May 7th, 2017
- Historic Home & Garden Tour: June 2nd & 3rd, 2017
- Farmer’s Market: June – October 2017 Sundays 10 AM to 1 PM Triangle Park
- Yoga by the Falls: June – August 2017 First & Third Saturdays 9 AM in Triangle Park
- Holiday Traditions Program: November 25 – December 21, 2017
Holly Hall featuring a mini-tree silent auction, Santa’s Giftshop, Holiday Train Display, Holiday Dream Toy Raffle, FREE visits with Santa, FREE carriage rides, special performances, cookies and hot cocoa throughout the holiday season.