As a small non-profit organization, YHTCF depends on people like YOU to help make our events and programs possible. We cannot fulfill our mission without the help of hundreds of volunteers and have many tasks both big and small available. Often,students obtain their community service hours or complete their senior projects by working with us on behalf of the village.
We need volunteers for:
• Marketing Communication – Like to walk the village? We need help distributing brochures and event posters to the merchants in town. There are many hours available and just a few helps make a big difference!
• The Chagrin Falls Historic Home & Garden Tour – Opportunities are available to assist with event setup, visitor check-in and tour help inside the houses and gardens.
• Deck the Falls – We can always use an extra hand during event set-up. We also need volunteers for Santa elves, selling raffle tickets, assisting with holiday carriage rides and with the ever-popular mini tree silent auction.
• Chagrin Falls Farmers Market – Volunteers at the YHTCF booth help promote our non-profit, talk with neighbors/friends and answer questions about the market.
• Flowers for the Urns – Interested in gardening? YHTCF proudly partners with the hardworking and dedicated Beautification Committee to bring hundreds for flowers to downtown Chagrin. The committee is currently looking for dedicated volunteers to help plant and prune these gorgeous summer and winter displays.
Please submit the form below if you would like to volunteer.